Tuesday, February 8, 2011

does velashape work?

I think the most common question I hear at work is: Does Velashape really work? So.....here is my answer. For those who are asking what the heck is Velashape look HERE.

Yes. and No. Confused? Ok i'll explain.

Velashape works if you:

Are the perfect candidate.

    I know it sounds a little cliche, but seriously the only time I have seen it spit out some impressive results have been when the person: has no more then 10-15 pounds to lose, are willing to commit to the treatments process, are eating healthy and working out at home at least 3 times per week and have realistic expectations.
  
    The Velashape treatment is NOT a weight loss program. It can help you lose inches, but i think that is due to your skin tightening up, not the fat being sucked out (that's lipo). If you are more then 15 pounds overweight it will probably not work out you. Sorry. The hardest part about doing the Velashape treatment was trying to tell people they were not good candidates. The truth is if you lose the weight and then come in there is a very good chance you will be happy with your Velashape treatments.

  Have a hard time with commitment? Don't try the Velashape. If you just do it here and there I can almost guarantee you you will see nothing. You need to commit to 6 weeks and don't quit in the middle. Usually people start seeing results around the 5th treatment and are happy. We live in a world where people want immediate satisfaction and this is not going to be the treatment to do that. It takes time, just like most non-invasive treatments to see results.
  
   If you are working out at home and eating right your results are going to be SO much better! You can't expect the laser to just fix your body, but it will certainly help you along the way with some hard work put in  from you!

  I myself have had the treatment done and I was an ideal candidate right after I had my first baby. I was happy with my results, although I would have been a little disappointed if I had paid thousands for them. I really think the most important thing while considering this treatment is realistic expectations. Somebody who wants to come in and lost an inch off of each leg by the end of the 6 weeks is probably going to be disappointed. I'm not saying that can't happen, I'm saying lets be real here. It is a laser. It is noninvasive. If you are a perfect candidate and are looking for that cellulite to be smoothed out and look more presentable for summer, but realize you are not going to look like Gisele at the end of the treatments GO FOR IT!

   The bottom line is.....I would do the treatments again, if they were reasonable priced. They absolutely work if....say it with me YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE. You know your body. If you know that loosing 10 pounds would make you look better my advice would be to lose those 10 pounds on your own, then come in for the Velashape for some great tightening and smoothing.

This is an unreal expectation:

                   Before                                                                                                     After
     

This is a real expectation:
                                                                         before:           after:

4 comments:

Louis Perkins said...

First pic is gross! My experience with velashape was successful though. My glutes are looking fine as ever. Highly recommend it. Seattle

Hemant Sharma said...

For Permanent Cellulite Removal Click On THe Given Link

For Natural Cellulite Removal Click On This Link

To Get Access To Homemade Cellulite Treatment Click On The Link

To Get rid of Cellulite Click On The Link

Hemant Sharma said...

For Permanent Cellulite Removal Click On THe Given Link

For Natural Cellulite Removal Click On This Link

To Get Access To Homemade Cellulite Treatment Click On The Link

To Get rid of Cellulite Click On The Link

sathyam shonkho said...

How does Velashape 2 work?